Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Funeral, a Birthday, and a Wedding

For those of you who know me, you are aware that I am a fairly silly, fun-loving soul. But every once in awhile I am struck by deep thoughts. Hard to believe, I know.
Life sometimes has weird occurrances or coincidences. For example, on Saturday September 4, 2010 there is a funeral, a birthday, and a wedding. All in one day! There are probably countless of other important things happening in other people's lives. But how often do those three things happen on the same day? Isn't it just . . . weird? Celebrating a life, a birth, and a union all in one day. Life continues forward no matter what happens. Life is one eternal round, it seems. We never know when a stranger will turn into a lover, or when a friend will die. But we keep on living, keep taking chances.
This is some advice for all of us (especially me): don't let one moment pass you by.

2 comments:

  1. I am quiet fond of this post in particular Gang Member. Very thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete