Saturday, July 9, 2011

Me from O-Z

O
Outside activity I love: playing tennis (though this technically can be done inside)
P
Pet peeve: extreme PDA and super loud chewing
Q
Quote I love: "Build a man a fire and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and you warm him for the rest of his life."
-Terry Pratchett
R
Right or left handed: right
S
Siblings: four. One brother, three sisters, plus two brothers-in-law. Both named Scott, oddly enough.
T
Treasured memory: getting sealed to my family
U
Unspeakable vow: if it's unspeakable, why would I tell you? Haha (plus I can't think of any anyway)
V
Vegetables I dislike: mostly all . . . I'm just picky
W
What makes me smile: Burn Notice, cookies, funny jokes, good movies, great times with friends, thinking of a song I love and then hearing it on the radio almost immediately after I think of it . . . lots of other things that I can't think of right now
X
X-rays I have had done: one on my middle finger when I sprained it (thanks for nothing Spencer George) and another on my foot. It was hurting really bad, but there was nothing wrong with it so it turned out to be a waste of time
Y
Yummy food I make: blueberry muffins
Z
Zoo animal: Koala bear
As another note, my sister had her baby! Her name is Ella and I really, really, really wish I could go see her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment