Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 23-15 Facts About You

1. I've lived in the same house my entire life
2. If all goes as planned, I will be graduating with my bachelor's degree next semester. Major: English. Minor: Psychology
3. I coach tennis
4. There is a skeleton in my garage
5. I love to watch the Jane Austen movies and read the books
6. I used to eat hot dogs in this really disgusting way and now I've vowed to never eat another hot dog. Ever
7. I like to do lists and checking them off
8. I love the church
9. Some of my best friends are my sisters
10. I took ballet for almost two years
11. I was in a group called the Random Republicans. We would pull pranks on our history teacher
12. I've also been part of a Gang (IOI)
13. One afternoon I watched 9 episodes of Monk from 3 in the afternoon until 9 at night.
14. I love doing Sudoku puzzles
15. It was really hard for me to come up with 15 facts about myself haha

1 comment: