Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 29-Life As I Know It

I've been changing things up but this was originally supposed to be what is in your purse. I didn't really like that one so I'm going to just talk about my life in general. Seems like things can get pretty crazy and busy (yet I still manage to find the time to do silly things like update my blog and check facebook, go figure). School just started up and this just might be my last semester. This is actually kind of daunting to me and not very exciting because I still haven't really decided what to do with the rest of my life. There are lots of things I would like to do. It's just a matter of making a decision. One of those things is possibly serving a mission. That idea is both exciting and extremely terrifying at the same time. I'm just kind of playing things by ear and trying to take it one day at a time. My classes seem pretty good so far though so that is good. I've made friends already! Nights can get busy with meetings for church and all of that, but life is still good. In an hour, I'm going to head to the gym. I love the gym!
This is kind of a random post . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment