Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 27-Your favorite movie

How can people be expected to answer this question? My favorite movies alters with the mood I'm in. I'll try to give you my top favorites (but they might reflect the mood I am in at the current moment, sorry). Knight and Day--this is like a Burn Notice movie (and you know how much I love Burn Notice). It has action, suspense, romance, humor, and impossible stunts. I've never loved Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz so much.
The Young Victoria. I'm a girl and, shockingly, I do like romances. This one is sublime.

Howl's Moving Castle--this is an anime movie and like some anime movies, it can get a little bizarre. But at the end it makes me so immensely happy that I cannot even freaking believe it.
Here are the honorable mentions:











P.S. You will note that Emily Blunt is in two of these movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment