Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 3-Your idea of the perfect first date

I'd have to say, April 25th because it's not too hot, not too cold. All you'd need is a light jacket . . . ha ha.
In all seriousnes, this is a challenging question that I've been asked many times lately. Why does this question specify a first date? Why can't it just be any date?
Anyway, I guess I'll give it a shot. First of all, the guy I'm going with on this "perfect" date is someone I actually like. Someone I am excited to go with, someone I want to get to know better, and someone i can flirt uncontrollably with ;) He picks me up and is the perfect gentlemen throughout the entire date. He opens the door for me and just treats me nicely. I guess we'd go to a restaurant. Probably Firehouse, Applebees, or some kind of pizza place (like Tony's). Then we would do some kind of wicked fun activity that would allow us to have a good time together and just be ourselves. Like bowling, ice skating, etc. Then we'd go back to a comfy couch to watch a good movie and . . . dare I say it . . . cuddle or maybe even hold hands! Sorry, I'll try not to get PG here. And at the end of the night I'm just glad I was able to spend time with this guy. With the end of this perfect date comes the desire to ahve another perfect date with him.
If you have any input on what makes a "perfect" date, please let me know because the more I think about this the more I worry that my idea of a perfect date is actually pretty lame.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it sounds lame at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it sounds sweet! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you would cuddle or hold hands on the first date! Just kidding. It sounds like a great first date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally laughed out loud at the first line of your post because that was exactly what went through my head! I like your date idea:) I would have to agree with pretty much everything!

    ReplyDelete