Friday, December 10, 2010

30 Day Challenge

So Brittany said she stole this from someone's blog and now I am going to steal it from her mwahahaha!!!! This is the 30 Day Blog Challenge. Since I sometimes do so little with my blog these days I thought it would be a good/fun idea. I'm a little worried because I sometimes am not very good at uploading photos. I always forget how to do it. But I'll try. Also, I may or may not change some of the things ha ha.
Day 1-A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was
Day 2-A photo of something you ate today
Day 3-Your idea of the perfect first date
Day 4-Your favorite photograph of your best friends
Day 5-A photo of yourself two years ago
Day 6-A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet
Day 7-Your dream wedding
Day 8-A song to match your modd
Day 9-A photo of the item you last purchased
Day 10-A photo of your favorite place to eat
Day 11-What's in your makeup bag?
Day 12-A photograph of the town you live in
Day 13-Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14-A TV you're currently addicted to
Day 15-Something you don't leave the hosue without
Day 16-Your celebrity crush
Day 17-A photo of you and your family
Day 18-Something you crave a lot
Day 19-Another picture of yourself
Day 20-The meaning behind your blog name
Day 21-A photo of something that makes you happy
Day 22-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 23-15 facts about you
Day 24-A photo of something that means a lot to you
Day 25-What's in your purse?
Day 26-A photo of somewhere you've been to
Day 27-A picture of you last year and how have you changed since then?
Day 28-Your favorite movie
Day 29-Something you could never get tired of doing
Day 30-A photograph of yourself today+three good things that have happened in the past
Wish me luck!

1 comment: