Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 22-New Year's Resolutions

This day was originally supposed to be a letter to someone who has hurt me recently but I couldn't think of anyone! I mean, honestely, who would want to hurt me? Ha ha. So here are my New Year's Resolutions. Sorry if they're kinda boring.
1. Figure out what I want to do with my life ha ha
2. Keep off the weight I have lost and lose just a little more
3. Work extra, extra hard at my calling
4. Stop checking facebook all the time-what a waste of my life :)
5. Get straight A's

Also, I will say that I had a great Christmas. It was so nice having my sister and her family here from Indiana and I'll be sad when they have to go back. Little kids just make life so funny. I'm also looking forward to tomorrow because . . . IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to be home for Christmas! I'm glad you enjoyed my family, I hope we didn't cramp your style too much. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete