Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 1-A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

This is a picture of me from Halloween. I was my own super hero. Maurie the Mangler. This doesn't really go along with my description of my day but I liked this picture ha ha.
Since this day has hardly even begun I'll talk about my day yesterday. My mom was sick so I stayed home with her and we watched Anne of Green Gables ha ha ha ha. We love Gilbert. Then last night I went with my family to Firehouse. We were celebrating Shelby getting her Masters degree. I am so proud of her! It amazes me what she has accomplished with her life and this was a great achievement for her. Plus it meant we got to go to Firehouse. We love that place. The breadsticks and desserts are the best (and the pasta is pretty dang good as well). We had a lot of fun with the whole family (except for my sister and her husband and kids)!!!
After the dinner I went with my sisters Linda and Shelby to a little party thing. We played Apples to Apples and the Beatles Rock Band. It was a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Firehouse is truly delicious! And I too love Gilbert..."Don't be mad at me for keeps." :D

    ReplyDelete