Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 11--Your favorite book

This post was originally supposed to be what's in your makeup bag. But I changed it because does anyone even really care what is in my makeup bag? I don't even have a makeup bag. It's all in a drawer. I also thought you'd rather hear about something that actually means something. And other days are favorite TV show and movie so I want to give the books some time. It's what I do. I'm an English major.


I can't choose one favorite so I will list several. First and foremost, the Harry Potter series. There could be an entire blog post about that. I love them all and I really want to go to Wizarding World in Florida someday.

Other favorites include these: the Hunger Games, Persuasion, and if I had to pick a favorite (besides Harry Potter) it would be Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. I love this book beyond belief. The main character is so strong and amazing to me. I don't even know how to describe how much I love it.

I will also mention this book called Nightlight. It's a parody of Twilight (which means they're pretty much making fun of it) and oh my goodness. I have never laughed so hard while reading a book in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment